Whenever you see above appear on your screen, please follow:
- Make sure you are connect to WIFI if you are using WIFI to connect to NPN server.
- Restart the machine, and check sim balance.
- If you are not able to check your balance using above method, please take out the sim card and use a tissue or eraser to clean the sim. After that, put it into the hand phone and check for sim card balance information.
Singtel : *139# Starhub : *113# M1 : #100#
Check sim card No.: Singtel : *1955 Starhub : *113# M1: #100*2*2#
- Please top up your sim card if you balance falls below S$ 5.
- Please extend your sim card by topping up if it is expired.
- Transfer your intended top up amount to the mention bank
- Once done, SMS to NPN CS in the following format below.
- Please do keep your transferred receipts for one month as a form of verification. We will deem the money not received if no evidence can be provided.
- No it doesn’t but should you be using a prepaid service we suggest you to activate the prepaid bundle service. The subscription is on Daily/ weekly and Monthly basis, whenever each data plan has expire
- Contact NPN hotline and get our friendly customer service to check on your behalf.
- Provide your account number and trace the pin
- Should it be a incorrect PIN issued, our CSO will re-send the actual PIN to your mobile
- If it’s a correct PIN, kindly re-direct the consumer to contact the Supplier Hotline directly.
- NPN does provide the thermal rolls at the cost of $1.20 each. (Min Order, 50 rolls), May leave down your contact details and our sales representative will contact coordinate on the delivery. Alternatively, should you want to purchase personally, you may get it at all major stationary shops. The thermal paper size is at 57*40